NOTE: This plugin is meant to be used by webmasters and advanced administrators. It requires a 3rd-party managed DNS service such as Amazon Route 53, Google Cloud DNS, ClouDNS, Cloudflare DNS or DNS Made Easy.
With DNS Manager, you'll connect your WordPress dashboard with a compatible managed DNS provider to create zones and records for you customer's websites directly from the WordPress dashboard.
Why use KeyPress DNS Manager with your 3rd party DNS provider?
- You can manage DNS settings all from within WordPress.
- Complete integration with WP Ultimo to automate domain mapping and DNS record creation in multisite.
- Your users can manage their own DNS records from within WordPress.
- Bulk update records for everyone in your network (especially useful when switching hosts).
WP Ultimo Integration
DNS Manager seamlessly integrates with WP Ultimo to automatically create DNS zones for the domains your customers map to their subsites.
Our plugin will automatically pull in the nameservers you set with your DNS provider and display it in WP Ultimo's mapping instructions box, so your customers will see it and know where they need to point their nameservers.
This plugin simply provides an easy-to-use interface so that you can manage a website's DNS from within the WordPres dashboard. It may sound simple, but this functionality can come in handy in many ways:
- Use Case #1 - Single Zone, Single WordPress Install: Make it easy to manage your own (or clients) website DNS settings from within WordPress.
- Use Case #2 - Multiple Zones, Single WordPress Install: Manage all your clients DNS settings from' within your own WordPress website. You can add multiple DNS zones in the plugin to manage multiple websites.
- Use Case #3 - Multiple Zones, WordPress Multisite Migration: Easily manage DNS settings for all websites in your multisite environment. Makes it easy to migrate your network to another host.
- Use Case #4 - Integrate with WP Ultimo: The plugin integrates with the WP Ultimo domain mapping process to automated DNS record creation.
Current Version: 220.127.116.11
Compatibility: both single install and multisite
License: Use on unlimited installs, 1 Year support and updates
System Requirements: PHP 7.2+ and WordPress 4.4+
- Manage DNS records for your entire multisite network in one place.
- Create your own White Label Name Servers.
- Automate zone record creation with WP Ultimo domain mapping.
- Bulk update DNS records in multisite.
- Import previous DNS records (coming soon).
- Allow your customers to edit their own DNS records (coming soon).
- Sell domain names (coming soon).
- NOTE: Requires an Amazon Route 53, Google Cloud DNS, CloudDNS ,CloudFlare, or DNS Made Easy subscription.
Want to stay updated?
Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know when we come out with new plugins, training, or other fun stuff to help you grow your business!